كنيسة مار بطرس , כנסיית פטרוס הקדוש

يُطْلَقُ أيْضًا عَلى كَنيسَةِ مار بُطْرُس اِسْمَ "كَنيسَةِ الْقَلْعَةِ"[ [لِلْكاثوليك الْفرانسيسكان](] مِنْ أهَمّ مَعالِمِ مَدينَةِ يافا، بُنِيَتْ عام 1654 حَيْثُ يَعودُ بِناؤها إلى الْحقْبَةِ العُثمانِيّةِ، تَخْليدًا لِلْقِدّيسِ بُطْرُس، تُطِلُّ عَلى الْبَحْرِ الْأبْيَضِ الْمُتَوَسِّطِ. تمَّ تَرْميمُ كَنيسَة مار بُطْرُس مَرَّتان، وَبِناؤها الْحالِيُّ يَعودُ إلى عام 1888، بَيْنَما آخِر تَصْميم يَعودُ إلى عام 1903. تَعودُ أهَمّيَّة الكَنيسَة إلى زِيارَةِ الْقِدّيس بُطْرُس الرَّسول خَليفَة يَسوع لِهذا الْمَكان وَبَقائِهِ ثَلاثَة أيّام عِنْدَ شَخْصٍ يُدعى سَمْعان الدّباغ، وَأثْناءَ بَقائِهِ في الْمَوْقِعِ هُناكَ، ظَهَرَ لهُ مَلاكُ الرَّبّ ثَلاثَةَ مَرَّات لِيَطْلُبَ مِنْهُ أنْ يَأْكُلَ لَحْمَ جَميعِ الْحَيَوانات لكِنّهُ رَفَضَ بِسَبَبِ تَحَفُّظِهُ لِلشَّريعَةِ الْيَهودِيَّةِ، وَلكِنْ في المَرّةِ الثّالِثَةِ اسْتَجابَ بُطْرُس لِطَلَبِ الرّبّ وَمِنْ هُنا اِبْتَدَأتْ عَقْلِيّةُ الْقِدّيسِ بُطْرُس في التَّحَوُّلِ نَحْوَ الطّريقِ المَسيحِيّةِ الْجَديدَةِ الّتي كَشَفَتْ لَهُ أسْرارًا جَديدَةً في الاِيمانِ.

כנסיית פטרוס הקדוש היא כנסייה קתולית פרנציסקנית השוכנת בכיכר קדומים בפינה הצפון-מערבית של יפו העתיקה. כנסיית [[פטרוס הקדוש ] נקראת על שמו של פטרוס הקדוש, אחד משנים עשר השליחים של ישו והאפיפיור הראשון. מנזר קטן צמוד לכנסייה מצפון.
חזונו של פטרוס הקדוש בבית שמעון הבורסקאי הכשיר את הקרקע [[לפעילות המיסיונרית של הנוצרים] ) בקרב לא-יהודים באותה עת. לי המסורת הארמנית, שוכן ביתו של שמעון הבורסקאי בבית משפחת זקריאן שמדרום לכנסייה, ליד המגדלור הישן של העיר, ומיקום זה הוא המקובל ביותר.
כנסייה זו נהרסה ונבנתה, ושוב נהרסה; ובין השנים 1888 הוקם המבנה, הכנסייה הורחבה בשנת 1903 ושימשה ככנסייה הקתולית הראשית של העיר.

Saint Petruis's Church

Saint Petruis's Church is also called "Castle's Chursch", which is for the Catholics __. This site is one of the most important sites in the city. It was built in 1654, which goes back to the Ottoman period. It was built to eternalize the name of Saint Petruis. It is located near the Mediterranean Sea.
The church was restored twice. Its current building's restoration was finally finished in 1888 and its design in 1903.
The importance of the church goes back to the visit of the Prophet Jesus to Saint Petruis. He stayed in the house of a man called Sama'an Ildbag' 3 days. While he was there, an angel appeared to him 3 times to ask him to eat the meat of all the animals, but he refused because of his reservation of the Jewish religion. However, in the third time, Saint Petruis approved to God's demand.
Because of this instance, Saint Petruis's mentality started to turn to the Christian relisgion, which uncovered to him new secrets about religion.